Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Not-So-Boring Update

Well, since my last post, I've kind of been a little busy. Apparently Joe Vitale was impressed with what I wrote and put a link here from his blog. Needless to say, that's drawn quite a crowd to me and my site.

I thought this would be a boring update because I'm too exhausted to post anything other than what's up. But I just re-read it, and now I'm totally inspired. Hope you will be too!

HEre;s what I've been up to SINCE I last wrote (a couple of days ago)...

I was invited to be a guest speaker on "empoweringmessages.com"

I'm being interviewed tomorrow night by, well, let's just say you'll want to hear this one as soon as the recording is avaialble.

I have been invited to do at least half a dozen JVs (joint ventures)

I wrote a new Special Report, which I *gave* away to my entire subscriber list. (did you miss out? Go get on the list and get in the loop at http://newsuccess.org)

I *finally* completed the Powerhouse Package upgrade to The Success Method, and man, it is stunning. I haven't even started marketing it yet, and it's already selling. Amazing.

I'm busy telling people about an amazing new real estate product. Conference call tomorrow nite at 9pm EST. Mmmm, exciting stuff.

I'm FINALLY contracting (you know how lawyers are not known for the speediness...) with a partner to offer the world's greatest natural weight loss product. No pills, no potions, no crazy fad diets, no insane workout regimes. This thing is gonna take the world by STORM.

AND ...

as if that weren't enough ...

As some of you know, I've been wanting to create some sort of Feng Shui product. I figure people like YOU who are interested in success, might like to know how they can move a mirror or a plant and create more prosperity, better sex, a career change, improved health, etc. Seriously, I didn't used to believe it either, until I saw it with my own two eyes. So I finally found someone worthy of partnering with, and man, is this chick GOOD. We are putting together a free teleseminar, so I'll let you know when that comes up.

And meanwhile, ideas are continuing to flow to me out of the clear blue sky. Knowing that money loves speed, I am taking my own advice and continuing to take massive action. I've probably worked more in teh past week than I have in the past month. Sure, for some people, putting in 6 to 8 hours a day might not seem like a lot, but I am committed to only working a max of 2 hours a day.

But right now I'm in overdrive, and successful people do what it takes, right? Right!

Speaking of that, here is your QoD:

Are you taking action on your ideas, goals and dreams? Or are you making excuses about not having enough time, energy, money, etc.? What will it take for you to TAKE ACTION?

P.S. Getting my book: The Success Method would be a good start. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,

i like your philosophy. I read about your Feng Shui idea and thought you might want to check out my blog.
fengshuifunction.blospot.com
Thanks,
Stay well,
Steve Manning

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home