Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I've Traveled to the Sun and Back

Phoenix must be one of the hottest spots in the U.S. If you're wondering where I've been lately, I was in Phoenix (on the sun).

Have you ever gone into something (a meeting, a trip, a relationship, maybe?) and you weren't expecting much at all, so that when you got far more than you expected, you were absolutely blown away?

Well, that's what happened to me this weekend.

I was just tagging along with my husband, really. Just hanging out, seeing our friends and soaking up an intensely positive and possibility-ridden energy. We attended a one-day training for his network marketing company.

If you've been reading this blog for more than a week or so, you're probably pretty clear that I've got a lot going on. I don't just mean with the move, and the new house we built, and the pregnancy, and all that. I mean in my business -- I'm constantly creating new products to help people find greater abundance, I'm partnering with like-minded individuals to bring you amazingly powerful tools, and I'm planning my business and new promos at least four months out. Not to mention sending out newsletters and providing thought-provoking content via this blog.

So I'm certainly not looking for a new business opportunity, even though they seem to seek me out.

But I was so blown away by "what's next" with my husband's network marketing company, I'm thinking I might have to carve out some time for that too.

Yeah, it was that good.

So while it was great to see all the friends and soak up the energy, the wheels in my brain started churning...and if you're dying to know what all the fuss is about, go check out our website - GrantFamilyOnline.com.

But that doesn't mean I'm bailing on internet marketing and the expansion of success for driven individuals such as yourself. On the contrary, I'm as committed to your success as ever.

In fact, I'll prove it.

On September 13th, I'm hosting a free callon "Success and the Law of Attraction" with Michael Losier, author of the Law of Attraction: How to Attract More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't Want. Space is limited to only 300 people and we're gonna max that out FAST.

The registration page is being tweaked, and you'll be able to sign up soon. I suggest you jump on it -- if you hesitate, you're sure to miss out on this one-time call.

Did I mention the call is free?

Oh, and I am already planning the next HUGE thing. And I can't tell you much, except to say these 3 things:

1 - you'll see it before the year is over
2 - it's gonna rock your socks in the world of ABUNDANCE
3 - it's gonna be FREE. Yep, you heard me. It's kind of like my gift to the world (as corny as that may sound).

WOO-HOO!!!! Lots of exciting stuff going on!!

Stay tuned...

Meanwhile, here is your Question of the Day:

How big are you playing? I'm stretching myself farther than I've ever been before. Sure, it's a little scary at first, but once you push through the fear it's PHENOMENAL. So think big! Play big! Life is not a dress rehearsal, you know.

All you got is NOW. What are you doing with your NOW?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home