Monday, September 11, 2006

You DON'T Want to Miss THIS...

I know I've been talking about my upcoming FREE teleclass with Michael Losier, but perhaps I haven't properly clarified how much you'll want to be there.

Here's some of the stuff we're going to cover:

The secret to my success
The secret to Michael's success
Why your affirmations may not be working as well as you'd like them to work
Using the Law of Attraction to build your business
The 3 little words that are sabotaging your positive thinking and forward efforts
And much more...

Michael and I could easily sell admission to this class for $30-$50 or more, but we've decided to give back, so the class is completely FREE and our gift to you.

Please note -- we have literally had hundreds of people signing up for this class, but only 300 people will be admitted to each call so if you've already registered, be sure to dial in a few minutes early on Wednesday. If you haven't yet registered, DO IT NOW - click here. http://newsuccess.org/attraction.html

You'll want to have a pen and paper handy to take some notes during hte call -- both Michael and I talk pretty fast!

Some people have been emailing me, asking when the dial-in codes will go out -- if you have registered, you'll get the dial-in codes later TODAY.

See you on the "Success and the Law of Attraction" call on Wednesday!

--Amy

P.S. I nearly forgot your QoD: If you haven't yet registered for this call, what is holding you back? Long distance fees? Lack of time? Procrastination? Imagine if Michael adn I can show you a way to eliminate concern over all 3 of these things, but all YOU gotta do is get yourself on that call! Go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home