Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Know Why The Secret Is Being Criticized

Have you noticed that ever since Oprah had stars from the movie "The Secret" on her show, there has been all kinds of controversy about it?

Joe Vitale has been writing about the controversy on his blog. Pat O'Bryan just posted a message about it today on his blog, too.

Why all the sudden controversy?

Well, if you stop to think about it, the answer is so obvious, it's ridiculous.

And the answer also points to exactly WHO is correct in this round-robin debate of does-it-or-doesn't-it-work?

All you have to do is go view the trailer of The Secret movie and it will become crystal clear.

Espionage, persecution, secrecy and power. Seems to me a bit of controversy would be expected.

After all, if the Law of Attraction works (and I happen to believe it does work), then the creators of the movie brought the controversy on themselves, with the way the trailer is designed.

Now that's what I call a mind-meld. Others might call it "evidence."

QoA: Have you seen The Secret? If not, why not? It's only $5 bucks to view it online, what are you waiting for? Seems to me you can't have a legitimate opinion unless you see it for yourself.

Go for it.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be harsh, but here you have people who have this "gift" of life, consciouness (unbeknown to them it seems), so to criticise this gift in a demeaning and negative way is a representaion of the level of awareness they operate at, these people are simply pinheads who have no greater purpose in life but to pinprick people who do have the awareness of our gift, who are attempting to become one with the laws that hold us together. Hold your breath on that sentence, as I forgive myself for feeling the resistence I have generated within as I contemplated their behaviour. They are expressing the greatest gift of all...choice, and I do not deny them that expression because I also have choice and cherish that. I defend my choice and that of others, so I should not feel resistence or irritation to their expressipon. That is how I rise above the babble and become one with the Law of Attraction.
I don't forgive them as I only need to ask for forgiveness for myself. That frees me from the "negative" attraction that occurs if I "listen" and "react" to the pinhead consciousness practitioners.
How great is that?
Neil from WA

 
At 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm..."pinhead consciousness practitioners" -- I rather like the sound of that. Almost like a polite insult.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home