Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally! A Virtual Assistant Service that ROCKS!

OK, after much griping and moaning about crappy VA (Virtual Assistant) services overseas and goodness knows where else, I have **FINALLY** found a U.S.-based service that delivers on its promises, and costs about the same as a decent evening out each month.

Oh yes my entrepreneurial friends -- I'm talking about a little thing called Zirga.

Zirga is ROCKING my world, and I am loving it!!

Here's how it works:

You go sign up. You pay a ridiculously low fee per month. You get 35 tasks per month. You start using it.

There's no 12-page application, you don't have to give anyone your credit card to keep "on file" and it doesn't take 3 days to get started. Sign up today and start delegating tasks today. Timothy Ferriss definitely has the right idea.

So what kind of stuff can you delegate to Zirga?
Excellent question. Some suggestions are made on the Zirga website, but here's some examples of tasks I've assigned to them:

1. Gave me gift ideas for some of my hard-to-buy-for relatives. (Christmas, housewarming, etc.)

2. Wrote a letter for me. I was very dissatisfied with a vendor I recently did business with, and I wasn't getting anywhere with my sales person/customer service rep, so I decided to write a letter to the president of the company. Unfortunately, my frustration prevented me from writing a coherent letter that wasn't bitchy. Thank you Zirga, mission accomplished.

3. Screened my responses to a craigslist posting. Saved me a TON of time and headaches with that one.

4. Found an obscure object for me on the internet (cinnamon toothpicks that my brother and I used to chew as kids. Shhhhh, don't tell him it's his Christmas present. Ha! He's gonna love it.)

5. Gathered info from local shops (called to get quotes from 10 vendors in town)

6. Turned a couple of my blog posts into articles

7. Found specialty shops in my area

8. Collected info about periodicals I wanted to advertise in (rates, contact info, deadlines for advertising, etc.)

9. Data entry -- took some business cards I've collected and entered the contact info into an excel spreadsheet so I could import it into my contact database easily.

And some other stuff -- Zirga doesn't care if you need help with personal tasks or business tasks, they are extremely versatile.

I don't know about you, but whenever I have to research something on the internet, even something simple can take me an hour because I'm so easily distracted. Now I can just delegate it to Zirga (they get most tasks done within just a couple of hours) and I'm not wasting all that extra time cruising around online, getting lost in the black hole -- now I am more focused on necessary business tasks, giving me more time for my family and fun.

I just love this Zirga thing!

BTW, I don't get any kind of commission or anything if you sign up -- I'm only telling you about this because:

1 - I can get you a better deal if you sign up now

and

2 - It will make your life easier, so why wouldn't I share? You wouldn't hold out on me if you had access to something this juicy, would you? I didn't think so! I can sleep better at night knowing I'm doing you a service by sharing this info with you.

If you are ready to roll, go sign up at http://Zirga.com and submit a task telling Sam that "Amy Scott Grant sent me." If you do this before the end of this year, Sam will give you a sweet rate of $80 a month.

OK, this is the no-brainer part:

You pay $80 a month, and potentially save up to 40 hours of your own manpower. Impressive.

And of course, there's no commitment, you can cancel at any time, you can carry over 10 unused tasks at the end of the month, etc etc. I can't say enough about it -- I love this service.

If you have EVER complained about not having enough time, or having to do some tedious task you didn't want to do -- or forgetting to do something -- then Zirga is for you.

Go for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home