Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Is This the Best Compliment I've Gotten All Week?

I just finished being a guest expert on Kristen Moeller's "What Are You Waiting For?" radio show, and someone wrote in and gave me the best compliment I've gotten all week.

He said:

"I've got an inkling that this chick isn't actually trying to sell us anything"

Woo-hoo!!!

It's so true....I'm delighted if you buy, and neutral if you don't. If I can impact your life in a profound way, that's really all I care about. You can listen to the recording of the audio here:

Listen to Amy...Who isn't selling you anything.

Kristen's book "Waiting for Jack" will be out soon....I personally can't wait to read it.

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Amy! You were a great guest to have on my show. I am committed that my show make a difference in having people stop waiting in their lives.

My motto is (and stealing from Morgan Freeman in Shawshank Redemption) "Get busy living or get busy dying" and you were the perfect guest to get that message across.

Thanks and love,

Kristen
www.waitingforjack.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home