Tuesday, November 29, 2005

How Do Ya Like FREE?

If you're like 99.99% of the people on the planet, you love to get something for nothing. There's just a magnetic allure about anything "free" isn't there?

Well, in keeping with the "giving" spirit of the season, I'm giving some free stuff away too.

You know those outrageous deals you get when you buy something online? You know, you buy a $100 program and get $400 of free bonuses in addition. You know what I'm talking about, right?

Well, this one is off the charts. It's called "The mother of all bribes." It's insane, really. You might not even believe me if I told you.

For example, you spend less than 20 bucks to get a book, and you get (are you sitting down?) over $16,000 in free stuff. Yeah, 16 GRAND. I told you it was crazy.

Seriously. The guy is insane. You've gotta see it yourself, I'm tellin ya it's just nuts.

Anyway, when you go check out the link: http://TheMotherOfAllBribes.com scroll down and see what's free from Yours Truly. Just the thing I'm gonna give ya is worth almost $50 and you only spend $17 on a book to get it. PLUS all the other stuff, I mean you really can't believe the kinds of things on this list.

Anywya, go see for yourself. Won't cost you anything to look.

And here's your question for the day:
If you don't go click on the link, what does that say about you? Skeptical? Dismissive? Lazy? Walking away from killer deals because you don't believe you deserve it? Hmmmm....I'd think about that one a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home