Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Adding the Personal Touch Back to the Holidays

Do you ever get the feeling that Christmas time is getting less and less personal each year?

It seems like each year, the Christmas cards we receive change a little bit. Lately, I notice that the number of unsigned photo cards is increasing, as well as the dreaded "here's what we've been up to form letter." Don't get me wrong, I love to get any mail that isn't considered "junk" or "bills" but something tells me I'm gonna receive a heap of SendOutCards this year.

If you want to add that personal touch -- I'm talking REALLY personal, you've got to see what my friend Aimee Perrine has put together.

Aimee Perrine is a talented artist -- she also happens to be a wonderful mother and a thoughtful friend.

But her new Christmas Cards are simply fabulous. Go see for yourself: Hand Made Cards

And when you order, tell her Amy Grant sent ya.

QoD: What one thing could you do differently this holiday season that would make a difference for you or your family? Practice relaxing instead of stressing? Exercise self-control so you don't feel over-stuffed at the end of Turkey Day? Hand-write a personal message on each Christmas card? Spend time with someone you haven't seen in awhile? Commmit to 1 thing you will do differently and then DO IT.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that you never post pictures in your posts. . . interesting.

I like your long posts. ;)

 
At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Amy, Thanks for feeling so accessible and "real". I'm new to your website and Feng Shui Class and just saw all the pics of your beautiful new baby and family. Congratulations!! Thanks for the holiday tips as well. You are (people like you)who I'm learning to spend my time with. Thanks for being a great influence out here in the universe. Your new friend, Genene

 
At 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just added my own picture, how 'bout that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home