Thursday, June 14, 2007

Have You Been a Little Scarce (Thinking)?

Hi there, it's another late night, adn it's me. Seems like lately, the only time I have to get any work done is after the kids have both gone to bed. Dang that summer break from preschool !!!

Anyway...if I've been a little scarce lately, it's because I've been finishing the details on my money mindset membership site (the Road Trip to Riches, which you can access for just a buck), preparing to launch the Lightning Fast Results audio course, and getting ready for our month-long tour of Australia.

But that's not what I'm thinking about tonight.

What I'm thinking about is that I wouldn't have been able to accomplish any of these things with a scarcity mindset.

So your QoD is this:

Have YOU been a little scarce in your thinking?

Have you used phrases lately like "I can't afford..." (even if you're not talking about money) or "there's never enough..." or "If only I had..." ??

If so, now's the time to reset the switch.

If you've ever wished you could go to Australia, or take a month-long vacation -- good news. YOU CAN.

Go for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home