Friday, December 02, 2005

On the Road Again...

After a couple of peaceful months of settling into our new home, it's time to hit the road again. This time we're headed to beautiful Whistler, British Columbia.

This is my first trip to Canada, so I'm pretty excited about it. I'm attending a wealth-building conference at the Chateau Fairmont Whistler. Pretty shee-shee, from what I understand. I'll update you from the resort when we get there.

No matter how far in advance I start preparing for a trip, it seems there is always last-minute stress. Why is that, exactly?

After all, going somewhere as beautiful as Whistler should be exciting, but not stressful. Yet there is always so much to do and there seems to be so little time in which to get it done.

But I suppose that's lack-thinking. After all, we are given a finite amount of time on this earth, adn how we spend it is entirely up to us. In a way, we have unlimited time if we look at it that way.

And yet, I must end this post, as I have last-minute packing to do, and you don't even want to know what time I have to get up tomorrow morning. (Let's just say teh sun won't even be THINKING about coming up by the time I'm getting in my limo to the airport. Yikes.)

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home