Friday, March 09, 2007

11 Years and Still Going Strong

Today is my 11th wedding anniversary.

There is a lot I could say about that, but I think I can keep it short.

The quality of a marriage seems to be equal to the quality of time spent together.

Couples grow aparrt because they don't spend quality time togetehr (as cliche' as that may sound, it's true)

My focus for this next year of marriage is to improve the quality of our time spent togetehr.

It's easy to get caught up in the kids, the work, the social calendar, and what to cook for dinner. But that's not waht really counts.

Thank you my darling husband Andy for 11 wonderful and interesting years of marraige. Here's to the next 11 years.

Love,
Amy

p.s. glad we could spend it here in Cancun, attending this magnificent conference.

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
Contratulations on 11 years.
You are right on the money about the importance of spending time together.
In my coaching, I work with women who are desire more support from their partner and who seek to be successful together. My mantra is 'Put the "Us" in Business'. All too often things get out of balance and relationship is the casualty. My wife & I intend to succeed, but not without each other.
All the best
Mark

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home