Friday, March 16, 2007

Get Clear or Get Lost

It's true -- if you're creating something, you've got 2 choices: you can either get clear, or get lost.

What do I mean by getting clear?

For starters, it means getting crystal clear about what you really want. If you don't get clear on what you want, who knows WHAT you'll wind up getting?

Would you walk into your favorite coffee shop and say "surprise me"?

Probably not.

Would you write a check to someone and leave the amount blank? Put "pick an amount" in the memo?

Not on purpose.

Would you sign up for a dating service and say "you choose" ?

Doubtful.

In all of these situations, you'd be more likely to ask for specifically what you want -- because you don't know what the heck you'll get otherwise.

Using the Law of Attraction (and "The Secret") is no different.

Once you get clear on what you want, the next step is to get clear of any blocks that stand between you and whatever it is that you want.

In other words, get out of your own way, or "Stand clear!"

Why is this so important? Because if you don't get clear,you'll never get what you really want.

Getting clear is an essential step in the creation process, and it's a critical tool for success.

If you don't get clear, you could get lost on the way to your goal.

Fortunately, there are LOTS of ways to get clear. I personally use dozens of them.

And if you're like me, you're always exploring new ways to get clear.

I mean, I don't order the same thing every time I go to a restaurant, so why would I use the same clearing technique every time?

I like variety. It keeps things interesting. (Plus I get bored easily.)

That's one of the reasons I'm teaching brand new clearing techniques in Lightning Fast Results. You can hear a free sample of the preview call we did this week, and pick up two new clearing techiques by visiting this link. Scroll ALL the way to teh very bottom of hte page for the audio.

Of course, I don't pretend to be the ONLY one teaching powerfully cool clearing techniques.

Tom & Penelope Pauley of RichDreams have put together a 4-session Spiritual Healing audio program called Quantum Clearing.

On the flight to and from Cancun last weekend, I listened to all 4 sessions on my new blue iPod, (something I could only pull off because we left our 3-year old toddler with someone and brought the baby) and while listening, I learned a bunch of stuff I never knew.

I was also reminded of some stuff I had forgotten, and I learned some new clearing techniques, which I've been practicing ever since.

All 4 sessions are excellent -- one session got off to a slow start, but more than made up for it with the last 45 minutes, which were very powerful. I took copious notes.

BTW, Tom is also pretty funny. I got some strange looks during the flight every time I laughed out loud while listening. You can read more about Quantum Clearing here.

Meanwhile here is your QoD:

Are you clear about what you really want? What will it take for you to get clear and have it? Are you ready to get clear, or would you prefer to stay lost?

P.S. If you want to join my Lightning Fast Results live course and learn superfast ways to get clear, you'd better hurry -- there are only 19 spots remaining, and they're disappearing fast (just like the limiting beliefs...)

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, The free sample audio is not there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home