Monday, March 12, 2007

WANTED: Brilliant Executive Assistant

OK, I admit it. I cannot do it all alone.

If you've read my book, The Success Method, you already know I'm a recovering control freak.

Well, as another step in my recovery, I'm yielding some control, and I'm accepting help with my business. Progress, progress, always progress.

This weekend I attended an extremely powerful personal development seminar where we were able to do a simple "clarity through contrast" exercise. It was during this exercise that my hesitation became clear (not wanting to give up control) and I also got very clear on exactly what I'm looking for.

Once I gained this clarity, my next thought was "how do I find this person?"

Then it occurred to me that I have thousands of friends like you -- and either YOU (or someone you know) might be interested in just such a position. So here's what I'm out to find:

WANTED: A Brilliant Executive Assistant

Please read this ENTIRE posting before applying, and follow the directions at the end if you intend to apply.

I am seeking an executive assistant who is passionate, self-directed, trustworthy and reliable.

I move at lightning speed, so you must be able to keep up a very fast pace (or move even faster than me). Must be a rapid responder and readily available.

I'm seeking a fast learner who is self-motivated and eager to learn the world of internet marketing by assisting me with my business. Specific qualifications include: brilliant writer, intuitive spirit, highly organized, meticulous with details.

My personal mission is to empower the world by assisting one person at a time with their individual transformation. Ideal candidate has a vision congruent with mine, and will be supportive, yet willing to challenge me and stand by his/her own opinion.

I foresee a long relationship with open communication, ease and flow. I visualize a smooth transition, short learning curve and someone who is a quick study and has a love for learning (and teaching). Must understand and practice the Law of Attraction.

It doesn't matter where you live -- this is a work-from-home, part-time, contract position. We'll both sign a Colorado contract, complete with non-disclosure clause. Ideal person will have the ability to work on an as-needed basis, without a specified hours-per-week time commitment. You are free to grow your own online business (or any kind of business) while working for me.

An uplifting, joyful demeanor is essential. No whiners or victims!

This is a part-time, as needed position. Here are some questions I imagine you'll have (although the answer to most is "depends"):

Q - What will I be doing?

A - Lots of stuff. Depends on your talents. Writing emails, learning to write copy, testing new products, testing the shopping cart, editing my stuff, helping create new products, setting up JVs, handling customer service issues, possibly taking intros on my live teleclasses, and whatever else might come up.

Q - What hours will I work?

A - Depends. I work whenever I feel like it, and I'm on and off the computer and living my life in-between. No set hours.

Q - What's the pay?

A - Depends. In the application, I'm asking you to suggest something appropriate. If you're already good at writing copy, perhaps you'd like to write my sales letters and take a cut of all sales. If you're just learning how to write copy, and your talents lie elsewhere, perhaps you'd prefer to be paid hourly, or by the project, or in some other way. I've never had my own assistant outside of corporate america, so I'm open to suggestions. I've already set the intention to coordinate fair and equitable pay, and for this to be affordable for me, so I'm leaving that part up to the Universe, and I'll know what feels appropriate. You will too.

Q - Are there any benefits?

A - Sure, loads of them, so be sure to consider that before you suggest compensation. No health care or dental plans, or paid vacation time, but you will receive a wealth of other benefits, including: free access to all of my products, access to products before they are released, involvement in the creation of new products, virtually unlimited coaching, insider learning about the world of successful online marketing, and much more. These kinds of benefits are invaluable for the right person.

Q - Is there any travel involved?

A - Maybe later. Right now, you can just work from yuor home. When I start doing live events, we can talk about whether or not it's necessary or beneficial for you to tag along to assist.

If this sounds EXACTLY like you and you'd like to be considered for the position, here's what you will do:

Send an email to me and include the following info:

your name
where you live (and your time zone if outside the U.S.)
what you propose for compensation and how your work will be tracked/accountability
write me about 300 words to include:
tell me about yourself
tell me why you are perfect for this position
tell me why you want this position
tell me what makes you unique for the position
tell me what you want to learn from a position like this


I look forward to hearing from the most appropriate candidates.

The search is on!!!
Amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Want to show your support for the info included in this blog? Make a contribution of any amount by clicking here.

<< Home